The following instructions are written to assist users with connecting to UMKCWPA or eduroam on a machine running Windows 10.
*Please note: For Microsoft Windows computers, you may need to
visit the web site of the company that makes your wireless adapter, and get the latest
wireless adapter drivers. You must also disable any 'wireless management'
programs that your adapter has, and instead let Microsoft Windows manage your
- Click the Ethernet/Wireless button on the right side of the taskbar
- The Wireless tab will open, click either UMKCWPA or eduroam.
- Click the Connect button.
- The window will prompt for your UMKC Username and Password.
- Enter your UMKC Username.
- Enter your UMKC Password and select OK.
- If the Continue connecting prompt appears, select Connect.
- Upon a successful login, the connection should appear as Connected, secured.
Please contact the IS Technology Support Center at (816) 235-2000 with any questions or concerns.